During this COVID-19 pandemic, we have been seeing patients only for emergencies. However, we’re happy to announce that we will be re-opening on Monday, May 11th, for most of your dental needs!
We will be contacting patients who have seen us for emergency treatment during the past month for follow-up treatment. However, if you would like to schedule an appointment, please give us a call.
The additional precautions we took during the pandemic have been integrated into our office safety protocol and include:
- We will continue screening all patients by phone before their appointment for symptoms associated with or exposure to COVID-19 or any other health issue or illness. Please check your temperature at home before your appointment. If it is above 100.4 F, please call or text our office so we can reappoint you. If it is under 100.4, no further action is needed
- We ask that all non-essential family stays at home or waits in their vehicle during appointments to limit the number of visitors to the office.
- Coffee, cups, and magazines have been removed; however, water is available upon request. Patients who prefer to wait in their cars may request to be called when the operatory is ready.
- We ask that all patients complete new patient or update forms online to minimize wait time in the reception area.
- Check-in process. Before being seated in the operatory, we will record each patient’s temperature, then ask each patient to use Peroxyl mouth rinse and to wash hands.
- We will be reaching out proactively to all patients with existing health conditions to schedule appointments either when the office opens or closes.
- Please bring your pen if possible. We are also unable to provide you with a blanket in the office. We suggest that you bring a jacket or blanket with you.
- We will continue our regular practice of following universal precautions, as we always have. After every patient, the operatory will be disinfected, all instruments are sterilized, and our team will wear appropriate protective equipment such as face shields, masks, and gloves. We are also adding measures to verify each team members’ temperature, sanitize the reception and check-out areas throughout the day. Hand sanitizer and hand soap are readily available.
As updates from the CDC and other health organizations come, the practices mentioned above are subject to change. We will do our very best to keep everyone updated with changes in regards to our office. As always, we strive to take the utmost care of our patients, and that is reflected in these changes.
Thank you very much for your understanding and patience as we implement the new safeguards for you and us as well. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our office 409-765-7500 if you have any questions or concerns.
Dr. Monique Hoang, Dr.Rose Duong, Dr.Andy Hoang, and the staffs